zaterdag 3 juli 2010

Haircut


I just cut your hair for the second time since you were born. It's very hot weather, and also you will be getting your pressure helmet in a few weeks time. When I look at you there's no doubt: you're a BOY.
A very special boy. This Thursday was your half-year birthday. I can wholeheartedly say that it has been the best six months of my life. I never knew I had so much motherlove left, after raising your big brother Jesse. But there's plenty where that came from, and still more every single day I get to spend with you. Daddy and Jesse also have grown to love you to bits. You are the light of our lives, and hopefully we will stay to be yours!

1 opmerking:

  1. Zijn tweede moeder is ook helemaal gek op 'm hoor, genoeg moederliefde voor dit lekkere ding!

    xx,
    tante L.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen