donderdag 18 maart 2010

This is what we do these days



It's finally spring, after months of freezing cold and snow. The pram has been standing in the hallway, awaiting clear skies and higher temperatures.
So, yesterday we started by strolling the neighbourhood. Today we went to the towncentre, to do a little shopping. I bought some cute trousers and a hoodie for you. I love walking with the pram, but I hate manoeuvreing the thing in the shops! You were asleep when I browsed through the babyclothes, so I could take my time. We took our time walking back home, taking a different route. When we went to the centre we walked alongside the canal, very peaceful and relaxing. In both directions we had bridges to cross, so you went up and down in your pram. All the way you were looking through the little plastic window in the hood of your pram, seeing blue skies, treebranches and shopceilings. There's a whole lot a' world out there, and finally you get to see it!

1 opmerking: